Welcome to Meiqi.asia web site online store. Terms and conditions stated below applies to all visitors and users of Meiqi.asia. You're bound by these terms and conditions as long as you're on Meiqi.asia.
The content of terms and conditions may be change, move or delete at any time. Please note that Meiqi.asia have the rights to change the contents of the terms and conditions without any notice. Any violation of rules and regulations of these terms and conditions, Meiqi.asia will take immediate actions against the offender(s).
Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Meiqi.asia.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks to Meiqi.asia will be remain Meiqi.asia's property.
User shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to the Meiqi.asia will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, the user shall agree there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. User will be the only one responsible for any comment's content made.
We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor.
User shall agree that Meiqi.asia may send newsletter regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc through email to the user.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold Meiqi.asia harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Link to other sites
Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. Meiqi.asia will not be related or involve to any such website if the user's content/product(s) got damaged or loss have any connection with third party site.
From time to time, there may be information on Meiqi.asia that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfy with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please check out “Return and Refund Policy”.
This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or Meiqi.asia. Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, Meiqi.asia may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply the terms and conditions above.
1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process for an Affiliate account (“account”)
2. Each account is for use by either a single legal entity (e.g. a company or a partnership) or an individual user. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any user names and passwords issued (including those of any Invitees) rests with you.
3. Once you have signed up for the Program you will be provided with a URL link that must be used to identify you when placing a link from your site, email or other communications to the Meiqi.asia website. It is your responsibility to ensure each such link is correctly formatted.
4. We will only pay referral fees on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. For our systems to track the referral, the visitor must have cookies enabled. We will not pay referral fees if someone says they signed up through you but it was not tracked by our system.
5. The standrad referral fee is 5% and above from customers that you refer. Referral fees are only earned if a customer makes a payment in full.
6. Accrued referral fees are paid via bank transfer roughly once per month and only when your accrued referral fees total RM50 or more. The Affiliate will then raise an invoice to Milky Way Trading Sdn Bhd for the indicated amount. You must have a valid bank account to receive referral fees, as we do not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method.
7. Customer payments refunded or payments charged-back due to credit card fraud do not qualify for referral fees. We may delay crediting of referral fees subject to risk analysis considerations and Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
8. The referral fee structure is subject to change at our discretion.
We reserve the right to disqualify referral fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this Agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you.
We reserve the right to check and change commissions on the basis of orders actually paid, the notification e-mail is not understood as a confirmed commission - this is only a notification, and every payment will be verified based on real transactions.